For violating various COVID-19 guidelines and following scrupulous inspections on Friday/Saturday, August 14/15, 2020 by the Ekiti COVID-19 Taskforce compliance unit, the following institutions in Ado-Ekiti have been closed to operations to the public until further notice:
- Chino Supermarket, Ikere Road
- Babatola Shopping Complex, Ikere Road
- NAO Supermarket, Adebayo Road
- Beta Life Pharmacy, Adebayo Road
- Twin Pharmacy, Fajuyi Area
- Prosperous Club
- Bana Place
- Peppersoup Joint opposite Ologede Police Station, beside Queen’s Court
The public is urged to ensure and advise that institutions that serve them obey the simple guidelines of usage of infra-red thermometers, functional water/sanitizer stands, mask-wearing by all staff and patrons, and social distancing within the premises.
These guidelines are for the health and safety of all Ekiti residents. The coronavirus pandemic is still with us.
Prof Bolaji Aluko
Ekiti Covid-19 Response Taskforce Coordinator
Source: Government of Ekiti State, Nigeria