- As of 27th September 2020, a total of 1,051 confirmed cases have been recorded including 60 deaths, 28 active cases and 963 recoveries in the three states.
- 1 confirmed case was reported for week 39 and there was no death recorded. 2 patients were discharged.
- 23 samples were collected in week 39. Total initial samples tested so far stands at 10,764.
- 6 new confirmed cases were reported for week 39. 227 samples were tested as against 10 in week 38, a 96% increase in samples tested. Weekly positivity rate of 3% was reported as against 40% reported in the preceding week.
- 1 mortality reported within the week and 9 recoveries from home care were made.
- 1 new confirmed case was reported for week 39.
- Eleven (11) contacts have completed 14 days of monitoring without symptoms.
- 67 samples were collected in week 39, and the positivity rate for the week is 2.4%
Source: World Health Organization