Within the reporting period:
• 11,969 boys and girls aged 6-59 months with Severe Acute Malnutrition (SAM) were newly admitted for treatment in UNICEF supported nutrition sites;
• 168,030 of children, women and men were reached with integrated primary health care in UNICEF supported health facilities;
• Renewed access to safe sanitation facilities were provided for 205,550 and 4,100 beneficiaries in the north-east and Benue states respectively;
• 3,877 girls and boys accessed community based psychosocial support services through UNICEF support in July; and
• UNICEF and partners improved access to education for an estimated 23,215 children.
Source: UN Children’s Fund